How much income will your pension give you?
Do you know? If not, you’re not alone. Many people have no idea of the income they will receive in retirement. And even if you do, there could be a significant shortfall between what you need and what you are likely to have! The media is full of stories about the crisis the pension industry is facing and the much-reduced income people are likely to get from their pensions. But the good news is that there are options which could be beneficial to you. A complimentary pension review will show you what your existing pension(s) may give you in retirement. Unfortunately, this might be less than you expect, and less than you need.
Find out four essential pieces of information about your current pension
If you’re worried about not having enough income to maintain your lifestyle in retirement, apply for a complimentary pension review today. It’s easy – just register as an Astute Investor Club member and our preferred Independent Financial Adviser will complete a detailed pension review for you. The pension review will show you:
- The eight (minimum of five) year performance of your fund
- Costs and charges that you are incurring
- The current value of your pension fund
- Your possible income on retirement if you make no changes
As a result, you will be in an informed position to explore options and make good decisions about the future of your pension. Alternative options may lead to improved growth before retirement, and increased income after retirement. Our goal is to ensure that our clients can choose the best option. Your suitability for an alternative investment into your pension will be carefully considered by a regulated financial adviser.
Simple six step process
There are many companies that may confuse you with financial jargon. We like to make your life as easy as possible. Here are the six steps:
- Apply to join the Astute Investor Club – there’s no cost in joining.
- Request your complimentary pension review (tick the box at the time of joining*).
- Receive a Letter of Authority by post which enables our preferred financial adviser to view your pension figures.
- Sign the Letter of Authority and post back to us to get the process started.
- Once your pension review is complete, we will arrange a time that’s convenient for you to share the results, either in person or over the phone.
- If you are suitable for an alternative investment in your pension, as determined by a regulated financial adviser, then we can share information about the range of high-income investments offered through Avantis Wealth.
Sounds easy? That’s because it is. There’s no cost to join the Astute Investor Club or to request a pension review and there’s absolutely no obligation.
Your pension review will provide you with the information you need to make the best decisions for your financial future. To start your complimentary pension review join the Astute Investor Club here. If you are already a member of the Astute Investor Club but did not request your complimentary pension review when you signed up, click here to request yours now.
*NB: If you would prefer to apply for a pension review at later date, use the pension review request form available in the member area of this website.