This document lets you know:
- What information will be collected from you;
- Who exactly collects that information;
- How that information is used and by whom;
- What security measures are in place to protect this information;
- Your rights in relation to this information;
- How this policy may change and how we will notify you of any changes; and
- How to contact us if you have any queries about this policy.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address. Additional information may be requested by our Investment/Pension providers as per their own processes.
- Your Personal information
Your personal information is used solely by us for the purpose of setting up and maintaining your investment. Once your personal information has been collected it will be passed to the Investment/Pension provider. Neither Avantis Wealth or our Investment/Pension providers will use, share, retain or store this information for any purpose, other than for the above purpose. 3. Cookies and System Logging
WHO COLLECTS THE INFORMATION? The information is collected by:
8 The Drive
We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED AND BY WHOM?
The above information will be used by us for the following purposes only:
- To process and maintain your investment • Provide updates on the ongoing investments you hold
- To issue to our Investment / Pension providers in order for them to fulfil your investment requirements.
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE HAVE IN PLACE TO PROTECT THIS INFORMATION?
To protect your privacy, your financial information is sent to us through a secure server which encrypts it before it is sent to us. The system uses a secure mode using 56 bit SSL encryption. We also use our best efforts to protect your information off-line: it is only given to those of our employees who genuinely need to have access to it in order to perform their job. Furthermore, our security procedures for storing and disclosing customer details conform with the Data Protection Act 1998 so as to prevent unauthorised access to it.
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of the owners and operators of these sites. We therefore encourage you to read the privacy statements and policies on each site to which you are asked to submit personal information.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THIS INFORMATION
If you wish to change any of your personal information, please contact us by sending an email to us at email@example.com
You also have the right to request that this information is removed from our system at anytime.
Please note that we reserve the right to change this policy at any time in the future, with or without notice.